Follett dispensers are chosen more often than any other brand
Choose Follett 7 and 15 Series to support employee satisfaction and workplace hydration
- Compact – only 14.5″ wide to conserve counter space; 7 Series counter-top model is only 17.5″ tall to fit under wall mounted cabinets
- Drainless – no drain is required; place it anywhere there are water and electric utilities
- Sanitary – capacitive touch dispense eliminates direct contact with ice
- Efficient – energy and water consumption is less than similar sized cube type ice makers
- Attractive – stylish design complements any work space
- Antimicrobial – Agion antimicrobial treatment1 of critical components inhibits bacteria and bio-film growth on the treated surface
- Refreshing – consumer-preferred Chewblet ice and optional water filtration provide high quality refreshment
The right ice
Chewblet® ice is preferred 2 to 1 over cube ice* because of its soft, chewable quality providing the perfect complement for any enhanced refreshment service. Chewblet ice also provides a low cost amenity to support employee hydration to reduce fatigue, increase mental acuity, and enhance overall well-being and satisfaction.
*Based on customer intercept studies conducted across the United States.
The industry’s largest selection combines stylish design with durability
Follett 7 and 15 Series dispensers have elegant, compact designs that are built to last. These dispensers are available in counter-top and freestanding models. The 7 Series also comes in under-counter models.
Need more ice?
Follett Symphony™ series offers the industry’s largest selection of feature rich ice and water dispensers with more than 35 configurations to meet larger ice production requirements.